my dog understands the word “no,” so how are you going to tell me teenage boys don’t know the difference between rape and consent?
- you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
- no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
- no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
- it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
- you should never ruin an apology with an excuse.
- you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something.
- you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do.
- you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
- it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- you can keep going long after you can’t.
- we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.